Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shinyness Blingtastic Chihuahua makeover!!

The background has been changed!!!

Even though it makes the bloggish goodness ever so slightly more difficult to read on top of the shiny pin thing, that's what scrolling is for...

Whatever. It's shiny. I like it.

Why do I feel the need to add this space between every statement I make?

Well, it makes the blog longer. Or look longer...
, anyway.

Hah. Pictures take wonderful amounts of space too. Isn't the ipod sweater adorable? Or if you are like me and do not have an ipod to sweaterify, but would like to sweaterify something, it would probably fit a chihuahua...



Oooooh it matches! :D And it is GLITTERED. Yes, this adds to the sweatery, glittery awesomeness. (Ickkk I just realized "sweatery" looks a lot like "sweaty"... do I change it? *ponders* Naw.)

Do they make chocolate flavored gum? My TWO favorite food groups combined into ONE would probably save quite a bit of time... *to Google*

I'm BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!

THEY DO THEY DO THEY DO!!! *squeal* HOORAY!!!

Now the questioon arises what I must do to aquire some... *research*

Amazon isn't just for books anymore, apparently...

Whaddaya mean "Currently unavailable"?!?!?!!!??? Non-book Amazon hath betrayed me. :(



*It DOES exist. I'm not crazy Well, it's at least out there...*

*goes off to drool about chocolate gum*

Good-bye, fair blogosphere. Until we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. OM NOM NOM! i luv luv Looovve choco gum! its so nummy.

    ReplyDelete