Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear So And So: THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

Dear So and So...

Dear Friday,

*sings, awful* Have I told you lately I that love you? *knocks it off before you leave* I do. I neglected your awesomeness over the summer, but no more.

I LOVE YOU, FRIDAY!

And let's not forget your awesome cousin, Saturday. Love ya too. ;) I'm two timing you both. Forgive me?

(Sunday is a pain in the ass, because I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire. I DID do some 40+ math problems, but I STILL HAVE 20-ish more math problems and a timeline of the Stone Age to start... *sigh*)

WHOA.

Where'd that negativity come from? IT'S FRIDAY!

THANK YOU GOD IT IS FRIDAY!!! WOOOO!

(Can you tell I'm unreasonably happy? I am. I don't care. This has been the LONGEST WEEK OF MY (albeit short-ish) LIFE.)

Laying off the caps to say: xoxoxoxoxoxxxx
Your biggest fan,

Me.

Dear Monday:

Please do the world a favor and fuck off, 'kay?

Thank you,

Me.

FPATEOTP!:



Aww dammit. It's supposed to say, "Tramp.", but it got cut off.

Me having to explain that makes it no longer funny, doesn't it? Oh well. Just so's ya know. :)

If you've read this far, Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment