Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happiness, Romance, and Assistant Dogs

Happy Sunday, cyberspace!

You should know that today is Assistant Dog Day, which falls on the first day of National Resurrect Romance Week, in the middle of Happiness Happens month! The holiday deciding people must've been particularly cheery in August. I like all these weird holidays, it's fun to have something to celebrate on what other people consider a normal, possibly even boring day. I just wish I'd checked brownielocks.com yesterday, so I would have known it was Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night.

Seriously!

Wow, I managed not to use the word "actually" OR mention any disease, affliction, disorder, syndrome... you get the point... This was even relatively short 'n sweet. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment