Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DAKOTA FANNING???!!!?!?

Holy. Shit.

The world is ending.

DAKOTA EFFIN' FANNING? She who has already screwed over Charlotte's Web? Why do you remake people insist on KILLING MY CHILDHOOD? Willy Wonka, Charlotte's Web, The Wizard of Oz... all entirely awful. What next? Kiki's Delivery Service? **side: Going to see Ponyo Saturday! Yay! I'd be happier if the "bonus Jonas" and Miley v.2.0 didn't star, but Miyazaki is AWESOME. Even Disneyfied this should be great!**

Read this and you will understand: Click it and become as enraged as I am

So soon after the GALA SPECTACULAR? What are they trying to pull?

Oh. Fucking. No.

I had to go and open my big fat mouth, didn't I?????!!!?

Join me now in a picto-montage: *plays sad Oscar In Memoriam music*







And now, join me in a moment of silence



The remakes suck. Always. Period.

FPATEOTP time!



Wait, is this funny, or one of those things that should make me fear for the sake of humanity?

I get those confused sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment