And booooy is it FUN.
Once again in "guidance", we had to take the dreaded Freshmen Questionnaire. A variation of which we've taken about 4 times. I'd given them all the answers they want to hear, now let's have some fun:
1. What are your hobbies and/or interests?
Blogging, reading, spending all waking hours on the Internet, filling my brain with television.
2. Who are your 3 best friends?
People you don't know...
3. If you could have the "World's Best Job" *their quotes, not mine*, what would it be?
Supreme ruler of the Universe/Renowned Pastry Chef/Exterminator/Mermaid
4. Describe your current family situation.
5. What is your one biggest worry?
Giant hamsters eating my face!
6. What's the biggest difference between middle school and high school?
7. What sports teams/clubs are you going to/have you joined?
Sports! HAH. You make me laugh.
8. What are you best at?
Scaring counselors. Look behind you.
9. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Sarcastic, nerdfightastic, spastic
10. I'm glad I finally decided to...
Stop being serious about questionnaire questions.
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
12. What is the biggest challenge facing teenagers today?
13. I am happiest when I am...
Confusing the likes of everyone.
14. What is one goal you hope to accomplish this year?
Inventing a jelly that tastes like peanut butter. Or vice-versa. I'm not picky.
Oh, there were other more school oriented boring questions. (Who's your favorite teacher, blahdiddle...) that I couldn't really mess up, but in general I think I'll be hearing from the social workers soon. They'll psychoanalyze the crap out of those cryptic faked answers. What does the polar bear symbolize? Your desperate cries for attention? Oh, no! Whatever shall we do with this misguided child?
This is what ya get when I'm bored. Now to sit back and watch the results. (This could also really serve as a test to see if whoever reads these is paying the slightest bit of attention. I'm doing them a service! :) )
(The question is, who would it burn more? You or the crayfish?)
The Heart Of Gettysburg
1 day ago