Monday, September 21, 2009

The blogosphere is a Monday person.

Seriously. Everyone I read posts on Monday. You're trying to make it difficult for me, aren't you? I DESPISE leaving a blog unread on my reading list, I get completely OCD over it. This has something to do with my FIRST!!!1!!1 obsession, I'm sure. I don't like it when a blog has been sitting there without me reading it.

Today, of course, there are TWELVE new blogs. Thanks a lot, cyberspace. **Not that I have anything against reading the blogs themselves, I love you all, really, it's just my OCD and the feeling that I really *should* post on a Monday even though all my posts on Monday will probably be as follows: "Oh, crap. It's Monday. I hate Monday. Anyone who doesn't is not human. Please go submit yourself for a mental test and leave me alone. That is all, have a gReAt DaY!!! >;)"**

So in the future, either expect that or no Monday post. I've warned you before that this isn't an everyday blog. Or an informative/good/interesting/*insert what it is not here. This could be any number of things, including a blog about fencing, or how to kill a zombie using xylophone mallets. If you'd like one of those, I'd suggest you go here.*

FIPOGI!:



Good to know.

1 comment:

  1. awww I totally feel your Monday angst! I am not a Monday person either... but mainly, because well saturday and Sunday don't feel like the weekend to me so it is all one continuous yuck... btw First!

    ReplyDelete