Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I beat the pedo... meter...

Can I just say right now I hate PE. I hate it hate it HATE IT.



Do I make myself clear???? RAWRGH!

I'm an nonathletic, unmotivated, happily and admittedly lazy person. Why can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE? I'm not overweight in the least, and I maintain this weight by blissfully doing nothing. I don't need your so-called "physical education". I educate myself by telling myself that as long as my metabolism is this way I'm not going to worry about it, and when it reverses I'm either going to:

a.) Get lipo
b.) Stop caring
c.) Whine and complain and do nothing, then eventually get lipo.

I do realize none of these is the "right" answer, but oh well.

Anyway, I truly think the pedometer is the most evil man made device on Earth. A RECORD of my not doing anything for 50 minutes? How could you?

But, I have used my superior smartz to "bounce" ever so slightly... over and over and over, while I was supposed to be playing basketball. We needed a minimum of 2500 steps to pass for the day. (yeah, our PE system is on a sort of daily pass/fail basis, instead of using the presidential fitness test scores or whatever...) I got 2589. I really thought I had beaten the technology or something, but I DID really wind up taking all those steps, bouncing or not.

Congratulations, pedometer. You have officially pwned me.

I hate having PE at 7:45 in the morning.

FIPOGI!


Yes. All will be solved if you just wear pants...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hated PE too.

    Especially when it came time to play volleyball. I totally sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hated P.E. I was "that Kid" you know the one that had notes all the time? I think the only time I didn't have notes was Volleyball and Tennis, (because I knew how to play those) I was also the one who was constantly getting hurt. When we had days they ignored my notes and made me play things would hit me and I ended up with concussions.

    Although you at least can use the pedometer to get around it, we had to be actively participating, and it was early in the morning too, so we were all gross and not allowed showers... yuck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's pretty much how it is here... somewhere along the line I was tired (and fearful) of getting hit in the face, so now I flinch at everything.

    Badminton FTW.

    ReplyDelete