This is just the 7 facts. I'll get to the 7 people tomorrow.
Or maybe Monday.
1. I'm a lefty! Whoop! (As are Al Gore, Marilyn Monroe, Mark Twain, Oprah, and Jim Henson.)
2. Cereal in milk grosses me out. Cereal = fine. Milk = fine. Together? NASTY.
3. I collect key chains. (Yet I have no keys for fear of losing them.)
4. I lose things a lot. (See above)
5. I love the smell of books.
6. I hate Jenny McCarthy. (I've said this before but never explained... my brother has autism, so I've heard of her theories. It's bullshit. I hate that she tries to get other people to "cure" their children instead of accepting them as the great kids they are! STFU!
Ahem. Sorry to get preachy.)
7. I'm a huge Muppet fan. **See #1. All Muppets* are operated as being left-handed too** (I also live here. Internet-wise.
BONUS: 8. For people who don't read this blog much, to avoid confusion... Rena isn't my "real" name, but rather a name made for the Nerdfighters community. Dr Rena backwards is "A nerrd." **Pay no attention to the extra R, "Dr. Ena" just doesn't have the same ring to it.**
It's really Renata, which people tend to mispronounce. Ree-nah-tah. Comprende?
Interesting, no? No? Alrighty then.
(Or rather, FIPOGI's new cousin, FIVOGI! Watch the video!)
I love the song, (Moreso than anything "current"... 70s-80s too.) but I LOVE a good parody. Expect more of these when I get lazy and don't want to spend 20 minutes on Google Images!)
*Footnote: Spellcheck seems to think that "Muppet" is a word, but "Muppets" isn't. Learn to pluralize, spellcheck! Muppets!
Things You Must Do In Gettysburg, PA
8 hours ago