Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ALMIGHTY PROCRASTINATOR(ator!)

I COULD say I'm still carefully considering who I'm going to choose and what seven juicy personal secrets I'm willing to reveal to you all. Instead of all that, (including an intricate lie involving a clown car and latex gloves... let's not go there.) I'm going to spare you the BS (and spare myself the burden of thinking up said BS. Currently I lack the mental capacity required to do so and THAT says quite a lot.) and tell you openly that, hello, my name is Rena and I'm a chronic procrastinator. (But hey, any title ending in "ator" is cool, right? PROCRASTINATOR. Yeah. EVERYTHING LOOKS AWESOME IN CAPZ, LYK YA?)

But to make up for it, here's a joke:

How do you find paper cuts you didn't know you had?
Pour hand sanitizer ALL OVER YOUR HAND! :D

......



Oh, wait.

That's not a joke. That's horrible horrible PAIN!!! O THE BURNING STINGING PAAAAIIIINNN! **I get them confused easily**




(let's just add this one to the list of lessons learned the hard way...)

FIPOGI! (this is also my most caps-TASTIC blog to date. Aren't you glad you're reading it?)



A REAL joke:

What are the two dirtiest animals on the farm




BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW.

(yeah, it's an old joke. But it has a *real* punchline!)

1 comment:

  1. Being a PROCRASTINATOR is being like a TERMINATOR and I've never seen The Terminator, but if Arnie Schwarzenegger (wtf? spellcheck knows Schwarzenegger?!?!?!) is one, I'm about ready to join up.

    This may be a bad principal. I don't know if I want to be the governor (governator?) of California. That state is messed up. Kidding. No offence Californians...

    ReplyDelete