Wednesday, October 21, 2009

50th post of spectacularity!!! (or not.)

A whole week and no blog. It's feels weird to finally be doing this, but here are my 7 awardees:


(But first, the icon!)

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy
Show My Face
Sparkle's Soup of the Day
Life's a Beach
Gay Guy/Straight Guy
According to Alex

Just a bit of shameless promotion, really

Congratulations all. If you don't accept awards or something, disregard this. If you do, wave it proudly somewhere. (and if you do, pass it on to 7 other people and post 7 things people don't know about you. Like I have.)

FIPOGI:



I am to love the Engrish language...

4 comments:

  1. I was just sitting down to a morning coffee I had just purposely dropped a small dallop (as much as I could without the brew getting cold) of pumpkin ice cream into, thinking "What could be better than this!?" when I read your blog post awarding me the prestigious Kreativ Blogger! Thank you! Thank you! ***scoop in hand*** Can I offer you some celebratory pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. SO nice to be remembered. I appreciate it! And congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    *takes celebratory scoop* It is NEVER too cold for ice cream, yet it's "weird" to eat it year round...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'd like to thank the Academy, and my cat, Mumu, and most of all that RPattzinsonz fellow who I keep hearing those teenagers squealing about. He seems like quite a catch, Bella.

    *hangs award in room* That's a nice touch.

    Thanks, Rena, darling!

    ReplyDelete