Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello again, blogosphere!

18 days and 14,000-ish words later I am BAAAAAAACKKKK! Yaaaaaaaay! *happy dance partay time*

Hmrpf.

Well that is slightly depressing.

I've come back to discover I really have nothing to blog about.

Just wanted to let you know that NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth did not kill me. (I've never written out the whole thing; knowing this was the last time I thought I should give it its formal goodbye... good riddance. :P) Other than that, nada es interesante en mi vida hoy. (random Spanish interlude, thought there is probably a grammar error in there somewhere. Mostly I know how to swear/recognize when I am being sworn at in multiple different languages. The Germans have quite a way of insulting people, it is SO lovely...)

Otherly other than that, I am congratulating myself on repressing the urge to blurt "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!" during an exam on that particular subject earlier. "World Studies" is *so* boring-- things like that must be done to maintain sanity. I definitely will never be able to take the Spanish Inquisition seriously. Due to of course:



and...



Ah, mass murder and showtunes. Two of my favorite things!


2 comments:

  1. I just had to point out that I have those youtubes on my blog as well, and I am pretty sure it was a similar I am trying not to blurt out and or sing during class moment! I found the Spanish Inquisition!! Take a Look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only swear in French. :-(

    Mass murder and showtunes are a lovely combination! Thanks for the vids, I needed the laugh.

    ReplyDelete